- Our second visit to Villa Poppy and the first
visit for Ross, Dom and Kay. Villa Poppy is the best
way to finish off a trip to Bali. Ayu looks after
everyone with her delicious cooking and it is great
to have Putu and Made making us feel safe and secure
at night. We will recommend Villa Poppy to one and
all. Absolutely love this place.
Lots of love Donna, Sharon, Ange, Kay, Ross & Dom
– October 2016
- My stay at Villa Poppy was a wonderful
introduction to Bali. The lovely garden and swimming
pool were a perfect setting for my son’s wedding and
our family reunion. I look forward to returning to
Villa Poppy in the not too distant future.
Irene - Los Gatos, California USA, October 2016
- This was the best experience I have had in Bali.
Villa Poppy was an outstanding venue for our wedding
and our family reunion. The staff went out of their
way to make our special holiday amazing. Ayu is the
best! I will be forever grateful for her help.
Tobias (Groom) – Sydney, October 2016
- Fantastic holiday in Bali. Villa Poppy was
perfect for our large family needs. Fabulous pool
and layout of villa. Great location…nice and close
to all. Villa staff are helpful and very friendly.
We hope to be back soon. Good times!!
Debbie, John, Ashley, Bradley, Natasha & Rubie –
Auckland NZ, September 2016
- Villa Poppy is an absolute haven! Why would you
stay anywhere else? Beautiful gardens, great pool
and wonderful, friendly staff. Thanks Ayu for the
yummy breakfasts and dinners. We cannot wait to come
Cam, Jules, Josh & Callum – Melbourne, August
- We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Villa Poppy,
especially the pool and hammock! Lovely times at the
beach and in the pool. Thank you for looking after
The Cherrett Family – July 2016
- The Journeauxs are back! We loved our trip so
much in May we came back. Great villa again and Ayu
was fantastic. Sad to leave again but all good
things must come to an end. Until next time.
Love the Journeauxs – July 2016
- What a great 10 days at Villa Poppy! We had a
little boy with us and Ayu was absolutely amazing.
The beautiful pool and gardens that were always
spotless and proximity to everything was great.
Definitely recommend groups/families here.
Adrian, Rachelle, Lewis, Lee, Richard & Jim –
Brisbane, April 2016
- We had a great time at Villa Poppy. It was our
first big family relax – spa – holiday. We enjoyed
the pool, Zulas around the corner, Ayu’s fresh young
coconuts and the gorgeous lush garden. Swimming
under the mango tree was really a special treat. We
even had Spa2U here so we didn’t need to leave this
lovely surrounding for a massage treatment.
Julia, Lydia, Sylvia, Erika, Corinna & Hasum –
Germany – 9-14 October 2015
- We love Villa Poppy! It is everything we hoped
for and more. Ayu, Kadek, Gede and Made are just
lovely and did anything we wanted or needed. What a
beautiful atmosphere, meals, location etc. Words
cannot say enough. Thank you.
Steve, Pauline, Nic, Sam, Eliza and Nick –
Victoria, Australia – 18-28 September 2015
- We really enjoyed these two weeks we spent in
Villa Poppy. Thanks to Ayu, Made and Gede for the
time they spent with us and their kindness. It was
the first time our four girls came to Bali and
definitely not the last.
The Ouvrary Family – Paris, France – 14-29 August
- A wonderful oasis to relax and enjoy the Bali
experience. We celebrated Dette’s 50th birthday
while holidaying and it was a great experience for
us all to see the sights of Seminyak and surrounding
areas. Villa Poppy – what else can you say that
hasn’t been said... a diamond. The staff: Ayu, Made
and Gede – thank you for keeping us happy, safe, fed
and laughing. We all enjoyed our stay and hope
everyone else enjoys their Villa Poppy stay also.
The Crouchs – NSW, Australia – 12-19 July 2015
- We loved staying at Villa Poppy for two weeks.
The weather has been constantly warm and sunny. A
great spot to explore all the local and not so local
sights and be able to return to the quiet and
restful oasis of Villa Poppy. We have all been
spoilt by Ayu and Gede. Ayu has cooked us some
wonderful Indonesian meals and looked after us so
well. She has been wonderful with all the children
and they are very sad to be leaving her happy smile
and caring for us so well.
Rebecca and Greg Peacorke, Tom, Hannah and Jono -
- We’ve been to Bali many times – the last trip we
thought we wouldn’t come back because of all the
changes. Then, we booked Villa Poppy – what an
absolute gem. Our home away from home!
Anne & Virginia – August 2014
- We couldn’t believe our eyes when we stepped
foot into Villa Poppy – a little piece of heaven in
paradise. Ilu and Ayu looked after us very well –
awesome cooks and such wonderful people. Gede and
Made were always there to let us in after our ‘big’
nights. We absolutely loved our time at Villa Poppy
– but we really don’t want to recommend it to anyone
because we want to keep it to ourselves!
The Sinkers – October 2014
- Bali we love you. Villa Poppy we love you even more! One week was never enough but thank you for a great time!
The Collins Family , Dubai – April 2014
- Villa Poppy was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. We can’t thank the house staff enough. The food the girls cooked was amazing, especially the satay! We hope to come back soon. Thanks for everything.
The Shaw Family – January 2014